Introduction

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Steve Murrell and I play
the Chapman Grand Stick(TM).  Among other things, my set-up includes a
Lexicon JamMan with 32 Second capability.  I have thouroughly enjoyed the
JamMan so far and consider it a good value for the money (about $500.00
with the expanded memory chips).  I have found that this unit in
combination with my multi-effects unit (Digitech Valve F/X) can do some
very powerfull things.

I am interested in hearing from the rest of you regarding what units are
out there, including approximate prices and functions.  I will ba adding a
second looping unit soon and would like to hear recommendations and
discussions.

Also, my musical influences include Steve Reich, Philip Glass, Robert
Fripp, Mick Karn, David Torn, and many others.  Discussions concerning
these artists and others would interest me as well.

Bye for now,

Steve Murrell
smurrell@ford.com