Re: Please do the digest thing.

>See subject.
>
>aTdHvAaNnKcSe
>Pat Hickey (I'll tell you about my looping soon, I promise)
>***SPH
>brzrkr@nielsenmedia.com

I'll try to figure out how to do this. The list software claims to have the
capability, I just have to decipher the cryptic manual and even more
cryptic preference files. I'll let you know as I get it working.

Since the list is new there are a few quirks in the software I'd like to
get rid of. Bear with me there. It works well enough, just pretend not to
notice the occasional hiccups!  I work about a billion hours a week, so it
may take a few days before I find enough free seconds to fix the various
"features" that this brilliant list soft has to offer....

kim