Re: Hello and such

>MacLoop!  Matthias has been evangalizing for this idea for ages. Somebody
>definitely has to do it. A protools plug in and a standalone would be my
>choice.

Way too expensive.  I've been thinking more along the lines of Deck or
Logic Audio.  The machines are getting fast enough that one doesn't
necessarily need to drop $10k on ProTools hardware.  If people balk at
$900 for an Echoplex, do you think they're gonna drop $15k for a
machine and ProTools?!?

BTW, Bias Peak on the Mac has some "automatically loop this think I'm
recording" features built in.  It's a shame that they only support two
stereo tracks.