Reply from Gibson

hi folks,

I wrote to Mike Lyon at Gibson, asking about the Echoplex Update.
Here's what he replied.
I'm not sure what to think of it. We'll see what happens.

Michael,
Thanks for the e-mail in regards to the Echoplex.  Yes you are correct,
the update is close to ready and I do hope to release it soon.  There are
some technical issues that remain, but we are very close to a solution.
Take a look at the September issue of Guitar Player,  David Torn "The
Loop Guru" and stay tuned to this channel for more info.

-Michael Peters (looping with the Paradis Loop Delay)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters