Re: The grass roots approach

andre'

what do the calartians have for machines now?  web space and such? would
it be
possible to use some of that? rippy(rpi) has relatively cheap per meg
rates,
but my program is super intensive and may not have enough hours per
carpeyed
diem.

ps: what program are you in? music I take it... I got accepted into the
experimental motion graphics there. ended up choosing iEAR program for the
teachers and the ability to integrate here is very unique. departments
seemed
very clicky and politic al when I was there. also, did they fix the
hydraulic
stage after the earthquake?

collier