Re: Looping Setup/Matthias Comments

THEN MATTHIAS SAID:

>I also work a lot with the control of the size of the artificial room
>(=reverb time) while playing. I think the listener ends up really living
>in
>this room, and you can suggest to him that he has loads of space to stay
>in
>peace or you can give him claustrophobia in a cabinet and he will suffer
>in
>there. The change between these two extremes brings the contraction
>relaxation movement that helps us to really solve problems and relax.

ABSOLUTELY.  I LOVE SUDDEN AND EXTREME CHANGES TO THE "ROOM" YOU ARE IN.
SHOCK VALUE< BUT MUSICAL...

>I have a Mitigator PCB that accepts 4 input voltages, coming from faders I
>operate by foot. One is constantely on the reverb time of the PCM90,
>another two for the characteristics of the effect on the PCM80 (depends on
>the program, usually one Mix, the other Pitch or modulation rate) and the
>forth for the FeedBack of the Plex.

I'VE JUST (FOR THE 100th time) REBUILT MY PEDALBOARD AND REROUTED
EVERYTHING.  DETAILS WILL FOLLOWS WHEN TIME PERMITS, BUT NOW I HAVE THE
BEST
OF BOTH WORLDS:  I CAN LOOP "EFFECTED" SOUNDS AND THEN "EFFECT" MY ENTIRE
LOOP.  BIG FUN HERE AT 17...

>Matthias

KEEP ON LOOPING!

dave @ 17
173451681734516817345168173451681734516817345168

*               *  *  *  *  *         i'll be downstairs if you need me.
*                  *          i'll still be downstairs if you DON'T need
me
*                          *             (Mr. Blint, Consequences/Godley &
Creme)

visit: http:www.adnc.com/web/ambient/index.html
seventeen: the ambient music page

173451681734516817345168173451681734516817345168