Re: Looping Setup/Matthias Comments

>I'VE JUST (FOR THE 100th time) REBUILT MY PEDALBOARD AND REROUTED
>EVERYTHING.  DETAILS WILL FOLLOWS WHEN TIME PERMITS, BUT NOW I HAVE THE
>BEST
>OF BOTH WORLDS:  I CAN LOOP "EFFECTED" SOUNDS AND THEN "EFFECT" MY ENTIRE
>LOOP.  BIG FUN HERE AT 17...

I was just wondering if this could be done with the echoplex and
a TSR24s.  Since the TSR24s has 2 processors, 2 inputs and 4 outs
it should be possible to use one processor as a pre-loop effector,
output it in mono to the echoplex, then return the looped signal
back to the second processor of the TSR24s for stereo post-loop
processing.

Saving my bux,
Clark