PERSONAL PROFILES: A couple of other points

Hello again loopists:

A couple of other things I'd like to ask before you start sending me your
profiles tomorrow.

First of all, in order to make this as hassle-free as possible, I'd
appreciate it if you could enter the information directly into the
profile form, make sure that it's correctly formatted (i.e. no wierd line
breaks or other bits of oddness) and then send it back to me.  This will
make the process a great deal easier.

Secondly, you should hold on to a copy of your own form in case something
happens on this end.  Mind you, I don't expect anything do go wrong, but
it's better to cover all bases.

Thanks for following the guidelines; you can start sending me the
profiles tomorrow.  And in case anybody's tuning in late or doesn't know
what I'm talking about, I'm attatching another copy of the form below.

Loop on,

--Andre

-------

*LOOPERS DELIGHT PROFILE FORM*

(Fill in the information below and return it to altruist@shoko.calarts.edu
for inclusion on the Looper's Delight Web Site.)

NAME
AGE
ADDRESS
PHONE
E-MAIL
URL

PRIMARY LOOPING GEAR (or methodology for non-electronic loopists)
INFLUENCES
MUSICAL STYLE OR MAIN AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
ENSEMBLES
AVAILABLE RECORDINGS
CONTACT INFORMATION (if different from above)
PERSONAL STATEMENT (something reasonably informative yet concise would be
cool -- probably two to three paragraphs maximum).