Re: hyperprism

>I just know that Hyperprism is a french (?) soft package that runs on PPCs
>and contains all kinds of effects.
>Are they programmable in a suficiantly free way, so we can use it as a
>looper, the way we like it?
>Would it make sense to propose them a few modifications to improve this
>side?
>
>Matthias

I looked them up on the web, they're actually out of San Francisco. I
inquired about the possibility of using Hyperprism for real time effects
and without a sound card (AudioMedia, was the example, I think), it's not
possible. Apparently, the Mac sound manager causes a 60ms delay between
input and playback. With a card, it looks like it would make a really
cool effector.

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing
through the leather straps". - Emo Phillips