Re: Rypdal?

>I noticed that a couple listed Terje Rypdal as an influence.  I haven't
>heard (him?).  Can someone please fill me in?

He plays a spheric guitar in Norway for a long time, making albums (on
ECM?) regularely, but living rather of film music as he said. I met him
around '85 in Zurich. He was very modest and shy. I presented him some of
my equipment ideas but he said that he was completely satisfied with his
few old stomp boxes - and really, the concert was great.

Matthias