Re: polyrhythm

> Is polyrhythmic looping something we might see soon on a future version
> of the Echoplex or other device?  The possibilities sound fascinating,
> but I couldn't really afford multiple Echoplexi to do it  (I'm still
> on the verge of just buying my first one!)

You should be able to do it now.  Most non-prime polyrhythms will
converge and repeat eventually.  You just have to record the entire
sequence manually until you reach the convergence point.  Its not
as convenient as being able to record one measure of each rhythm then
getting a device to mesh it all together but it can be done the hard
way.  It just takes more memory.

Clark