Putting my money where my mouth is

Hello Kim (and others)  --

The current thread has made me think that I might be able to offer some
help.  Since I probably have the luxury of a bit more spare time than you,
I'd be happy to volunteer to compile the Echoplex help messages you've
posted or sent to me over the last half-year or so into a FAQ.  I'm still
HTML illiterate, but it might make life easier in one way or another, so
I'd be willing to piece together what information I have accumulated
(there's quite a bit).  If you've already started a FAQ, then I can try
and cover what isn't there yet.

Let me know if this would be of some use to you.  And please don't think
that I'm personally attacking you or Matthias with the current thread; I
suspect that at least some of the blame for the gremlins lies with
Oberheim moreso than with G-Wiz.  I sincerely hope I haven't alienated the
Echoplex originators on the list, but I do think that sooner or later some
of the issues I mentioned would have had to come to light, rather than be
alluded to as they have been up until now.  But even with the bugs, I'd
say we'd all be a lot worse off without the Echoplex being available in
whatever form.

Thanks again,

--Andre