Re: Putting my money where my mouth is

Kim,

I do not own an Echoplex.  I do own a JamMan.  Given all the neat features
I've learned from this list that the 'plex will do, I want one, and will
get one as soon as I figure out how to raise the scratch (my wife is still
complaining about the Vortex:).

The 'plex "troubles" talked about here are, I'm certain, a combination of
a new device and technological wizardry - the former takes a certain amount
of ironing to get the kinks out, the latter can appear mysterious at times.

I greatly appreciate the efforts that you and Matthias (and everyone else,
too!, don't feel slighted!) put forth in starting/adding to/maintaining
this list.  I especially appreciate your good "bedside manner". [OK, no
wise cracks!]  I hope you find the energy to continue.

Thanks,
Pat Hickey                      ***SPH
brzrkr@nielsenmedia.com