Re: Bug or Feature -- anyone else experience this?

RE: Clipping.

OK -- I understand the issue and the cause.  This makes sense to me,
because
I experienced the problem after successfully silencing my rig to eliminate
hissy/hum using a very slight "noise gating" before my Echoplex.

So -- now I need to have a post-noise-gate device that is a little hissy to
open the Echoplex internal noise gate...  OK.  Does anyone else see the
humour in this?

Anyway, this is then a bug and a feature.   Ad it's not a problem with my
individual unit.

So, it's not fixable (wihout adding "purposeful" noise back into the
system.)?

David Kirkdorffer

> Dave K. wrote:
>  >Clipped Off Sounds
>  >
>  >OK.  Here's something I experience with my Echoplex that I find
challenging
>  >:-)
>  >I often use a volume pedal and a 400ms delay so that I can very
>gradually
>  >bring in a "sound" and fade it down.  Kinda non-revolutionary, I know.
 But