Without hesitation, Echoplex is worth it -- and that's from a person who gripes!

>   I've been
>  thinking of "ramping up" to the Echoplex from my JamMan, but you guys
scare
>  me.  If it requires this much tweaking to do the simpliest of maneuvers,
is
>  it still worth it??

For anyone who has doubts about the Echoplex based on some of the gripes
people are nattering on about (including me) -- let me mention any JamMan
player to whom I've shown my Echoplex have been very very impressed.

There are just so many features IN the Echoplex the JamMan does not offer.

The JamMan is a fine tool, I'm sure -- and the has excellent sound quality
as
I remember it.  But given the choice, I'd definately pay $500 for an
Echoplex
rather that own two JamMen  @ $250 each.  In fact I did xactly that.

Truth be told -- the final thing tipping the scale for me --  and this will
sound strange to some I know -- is I was afraid Oberheim would collapse and
the Echoplex would be impossible to find ever again.

How about that then?

David Kirkdorffer