Re: Okay, let's get philosophical: Performance Theory time

Dave Trenkel wrote:

> I play
>computer-controlled synths, samplers and effects, using real-time control
>software I've written in MAX, no sequencing or tapes, with a lot of live
>looping and sampling of the other musicians.

This is interesting to me!  What devices do you use as your interface for
real-time control? (eg. footswitches, footpedals, keyboard, computer mouse,
etc..).   What synths, loopers and samplers are you using?

Chris Chovit
cho@gomez.jpl.nasa.gov