Warning: Self-promotional blurb follows!

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Chris Chovit wrote:

> P.S.  Andre -- I would like to see your performance on Oct. 30, but
> unfortunately will be out of town that week.  Will you be doing any other
> performances in the LA area?

I'll be playing in another student's recital two days after mine (what a
week) on the first of November, where I'll be doing a lot of
Echoplex/Vortex/Guitar synth stuff, in the context of a larger band.  (No
cerebellum-splitting pentaphonic sound system for that one, though, and as
you say, you'll probably be out of town).  I'll also be doing another
recital at the end of February, which will possibly involve a "double duo"
of two guitars and two drumsets (plus loops galore) with Mr. Tadic.

Let me know if either of these gigs interest anyone, and I can send more
info.  Thanks very much for your interest!

--Andre