Re: Amplifiers

>  so, we should design a small powerfully efficient full range system for
the
>  loopists!
>
>  collier

GOD YESSSS!!!

I'm tired of lugging about a 15" speaker.  Though I love the sound and
don't
expect it can be replaced soncally.

ADA had a 100 watt combo amp in a plastic enclosure.   Really light.  I
mean
REALLY light.   2 10's" I think.    I so WANTED it to work for me.  But, no
luck.

Still looking for something loud and small to replace the JC120 and 15"bass
cab...

David