Meat Beat

I got Meat Beat Manifesto's latest album - Subliminal Sandwich - the other
day. Its really quite good; I'm sitting here grooving away to it now, so I
thought I'd recommend it to y'all. It's sort of in the ambient-techno vein,
with lots of other stuff thrown in. Bits of dub, hip-hop, trip-hop,
industrial, techno, and good old rock and funk. Killer loops happenin' all
through it. Its a double cd, cost you about $18, and worth every cent.

Jack Dangers (who is meat beat) is a jamman user, by the way. Several
tracks even have Theremin!!!!

kim