Re: Here we go again

Matthias sez: (regarding Feedback problems)

> I looked through the docs and could not find such bug mentioned. I found
> that in this first version, through MIDI you did not reach full FeedBack.
> Do you use MIDI, Andre?

I'm a MIDIot for sure, but I've used it fairly little with the Echoplex,
and never with regards to the feedback control.

At any rate, I've run the machine many times since noticing the
aforementioned anomaly, and it seems to be OK.  Probably either a random
bug, or else it was the old IC/Pin 5 syndrome.

--Andre