Re: Aloha!

I've enjoyed my time on looper's delight, but I'm starting graduate
school, and
I just don't have time to read all of these messages, and keep my music
chops
up. I haven't had a chance to read any of those messages labeled "CD" yet,
but I
am recording some material now that would be appropriate for a looper's CD.

        I would love to see a list devoted to just the echoplex, if there
were
such a thing. No elitism implied here, I just don't have the time to read
about
all those other cool machines. Anybody else interested?

  I would also like to receive the digest for awhile (with full
instructions on
how to unsubscribe, if that becomes necessary, which it probably will). My
brother told me that some servers have a "find" command that would make it
possible for me to scan a digest and only find echoplex comments. If I can
make
that work, I can probably keep receiving the digest, otherwise not.

        Also if anybody would like to contact me directly about looping
questions, I would love to talk. I Just can't find time to even throw out a
hundred messages a day, let alone read them. So best of luck to all
loopers, and
stay in touch if you like

Teed Rockwell