New Joni

Any Joni Mitchell fans out there????

wait - she'll really cool - check out the cool loop on "Empty- Try Another"
on Dog eat Dog - it's a sample of the sound an empty cigarette machine
makes...

but here's my question - does anybody know anything else about her upcomnig
new album with a VG-8 heavily featured???!!! This much i know: she has one,
she loves it, and being an alternate tuning pioneer, she's waited years for
something like this... I hear it will have some scary noises on it too,
coutesy of virtual modeling...

any info?? i'm gonna check some sites, of course....LOOPS AWAY !!!

andre, east coast model