Re: see guitar player mag, etc

andre wrote:

> ps -anyone out there have a MIDI MITIGATOR

- yas, I been using one for about nine years for to control all my midi
gear... very useful little item and flexible; not without it's own set of
quirks, but cool.

speaking of features in guitar player; anyone see the little blurb on my
record (produced by Torn) in the sept issue?...
the entire cd was built on guitar loops mangled and enhanced in various
ways... we had fun and looped for days..
best to all,
robby aceto