Re: The latest on the West Coast Summit

At 01:44 pm 11/3/96 -0800, you wrote:
>The current roster as I see it reads as follows:
>
>Dave Trenkel (current holder of the long-distance award)
>Sean Echevarria

Actually, I won't be participating as a performer but will give whatever
assistance I can if it happens in the bay area.  I haven't been here too
long so I can't make any recommendations as far as places go.

I do recommend that regardless of where the event takes place, that it be
videotaped for those who can't make it.

Sean (from the east coast but now on the west coast version)