Re: Re[2]: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

Doug'n'Todd:

>> I'd also be interested in a small release list only type thing.
>> Count me in for that.  The $250 CD proposal is a great idea, but I just
>> don't have the money for it.
>>         Doug Michael
>>   http://www.ccnet.com/~dmic27
>
>Yeah, that's where I sit too.  I'm a married guy and can do things on a
>smaller scale - that's where we should start.  If that generates interest
>then maybe we can go forth from there with a bigger project.
>
>Todd Madson.

Ditto.  That's why I suggested the $30/minute idea - I could afford 2-3
mins,
but not $250 for 7.6!!

Someone mentioned a tape tree.  Would that be a good place to start?  It's
not as if there are any duplication problems...

Mike
in the 52nd state