Yet more on the West Coast gig (sorry for the new subject, Matthias)

Here's a bit of promising news from Expose magazine.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 12:55:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael T. Grimes <grimes@chem.Stanford.EDU>
To: The Man Himself <altruist@shoko.CALARTS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Greetings

> Hello --
>
> Ray Peck recommended that I talk to you about the possibility of
> organizing a Bay Area show through Expose.  Below is a copy of a letter
> sent to Peter Thalen, which should be self-explanatory.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Andre

        Thanks for the interest.  Our premiere concert event is this
upcoming Friday night, so everyone is busy getting ready for that.
Next week, we are all getting together (the exposure concert
committee) to plan out future events.  The scope of our musical
interests are very broad and we are intentionally organizing shows
with diverse styles of music.  Feel free to send either myself or
Peter any updated information about the loop summit.  We'll be in
touch.

mike

ps I'm good friends with Ray Peck, so if you know him, you can get
info to me through him as well.