Re: philsophical background

Oh, Preston !
(Michael is taken, I am afraid and Preston sounds strong, in fact,
"prestar" in port. means that something works, has fundament)

I had suggested
>>It could be an essay, a collection of paragraphs out of those books...
>>Maybe another page on the site: "Philosophical background"? I would
>>love that.Others would help.

And you sent good "demo" bits and agreed:
>Anyway, this philosophical background page idea is a good one. I would
>like to contribute to this. It may take me a long time to come up with
>something thoughtfully produced which isn't pedantic or otherwise a
>possible bore, but I'd give it a try, especially if others will too.

No hurry, really. But maybe better something simple/short for a start that
a huge project that has no "return" for a long time.

>Sometimes the jargon can get in the way, and sometimes it carries us
>forward: to a deeper understanding of what is common, or strange, or
>beautiful.
>More later.

That's it! <shake hands>
Matthias