Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

Matthias Grob writes:
>Thanks, Ray, you defined it all now I think.
>
>We just need your snail adress.

OK, since everyone seems to be deferring to me. . .

Send DATs and cassettes to:

Ray Peck
24653 Summerhill Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024

Please follow the directions I posted earlier.  This is going to get
hectic enough without unlabelled tapes, or tapes with 20 minute pices
and no editing directions!

>PS. what do we do, if noone helps to make the CDR copies?
>There are services, but expensive, probably.

Let's see.  I don't think it will come to that.  If it does, I'll make
more, but I'm going to charge more for machine wear and tear.