Re: To the Block and Ruse guy

>>To the guy who wanted pointers to what looping can do in rock, I'd
>>wholeheartedly recommend "Purple Electric Violin Concerto" by Ed
>>Alleyne-Johnson
>>on Equation Records.It's classically-influenced rock on an electric
>violin
>>through various pedals (distortion etc) into a Digitech 8-second delay
>>pedal.  This is my all-time fave looping CD, so I'd recommend it to
>>everyone else as well!
>Mike-
>Do you have an address or phone number for Equation? Thanks.
>
>-Tom Attix

Sure.  The address for Equation I have is PO Box 547, Oxford, Oxon, UK.
Telephone (+44) 1865 715965.  Forthermore, however, it has "distributed by
Backs/RTM-Pinnacle (+44) 1603 624290.  THe CD number  is EQCD001

Oh, and it has the Mandelbrot set on the cover  :(

Michael
(I'll try for a proper review next week)

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
        "Everything in moderation, including moderation" (Zen Proverb)