Re: greetings

> Actually, a whole bunch of new list subscriptions came in over the past
> week. That usually means some good publicity happened somewhere. So I'm a
> little curious as to how you new folks found out about us. Was there a
> post somewhere?

Er, I mentioned Looper's Delight a week ago in a post to Elephant Talk
(which is subscribed by thousands). Don't know if this was it, but it
probably contributed.

If you're interested in more subscribers (and more work for you), there are
some (less crowded) newsgroups we could post on such as the Eno, Sylvian,
or Ambient newsgroups. I think by now, this mailing list + website have
grown rich and interesting enough to feel justified to go and boast a
little.

-Michael