Re[2]: Vortex Applications Notes

Jon:

Sounds cool to me - you can e-mail them to me at crash@waste.org or
todd.madson@lasermaster.com.

Also, if you have other ideas that didn't make it to the applications
notes (i.e. - "this setting is too twisted for customers, we can't
possibly publish this!") by all means send them on.

I've already got some great stuff not in the manual (already passed
to this list of course) and have messed with the box quite a bit to
get it to do bizzarre things to good effect.

Take it easy.
Todd Madson.

To: "INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com"
<Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
>> I now have a computer at home.  I'm very tempted to convert this
>document
>> to HTML and then submit it here (or at my web site) so all of you with
>> Vortex units can try the things that Lexicon suggests is possible.
>> If interested, let me know.

>are you kidding? of *course* we're interested!! :-)
>(I hope submitting it here won't raise any difficult copyright questions.)

Don't get concerned about the copyright area--they're not concerned so you
shouldn't be. It was never a big deal, and frankly somebody ought to put
them on
a website since Lex's management seem to be convinced that a website is a
*bad*
thing. (No kidding).

There are a few decent notes in there, some of them I did myself. Todd: I'm
going to do some digging to see if I have the original text files here (I
wrote
them at home, but final assembly was at the office, so....) Anyway, this
may be
a big time saver for you if I can score the files.

Cheers!
Jon Durant