FS: Digitech 4-Second Delay

Hi all,

I hardly ever use my Digitech RDS-4000 anymore.  Could anyone out there use
it?  It's got four secs of delay and a modulation section for chorus,
flanging, and even weirder modulations.  I think $250 would be a fair price
for it.  They're not made anymore, and this one is in perfect condition.
E-mail me if you're interested and we'll discuss the details.

//Six-String Arts/"Recording the Art of the Modern Guitar//
Websites:
http://users.aol.com/SixStrArts/index.html
http://users.aol.com/GregWest01/index.html