RE: Fripp Equipment -- Circa January1986

<

Fripp's current rig is in Guitar Player June 95 issue. King Crimson
was the cover feature.  (Also a feature on Trey Gunn and Tony Levin on
Stick)   Issues before Sept 95 is on the gopher server which always is
full.  (If have had about
a One in twenty success rate connecting)

http://www.enews.com/magazines/guitar_player

He mentioned that he got peved at  Electro-Harmonix for
Using the Name "Fripp in the box", He called them up
and asked if he could have one and they said no.
"Imagine that" Fripp said with a wry grin.

He gear has changed some.  Still uses the Tokai and a Roland
but uses the TC Electronics 2290 (2) for delay and looping.
Also has a Eventide 3500 and Digitech GSP2101 in his rack
and a Sansamp for distortion and amp simulation.  Live
and Studio goes direct to the board.

merry merry
John