JamMan stereo?

Pardon the newbie question if this has been gone over before, but...

Why the hell did the makers of the JamMan bother to put stereo
outputs on the thing if everything it loops goes mono?? This has
been VERY frustrating. Of course it's entirely possible there's
something I'm doing wrong or something easy I can do to fix it...

If anybody knows, let me know! If this has been gone over previously
than please e-mail me privately so as not to clutter the list.

Many many many thanks,
Jason N. Joseph
73311.213@compuserve.com