Intro/JamMan memory

This is my first message to the list, so I just want to say howdy to
everyone.
I've really enjoyed everything I've seen so far. This is an impressively
serious
and talented group.
I play solo guitar (a homemade Strat or an Epiphone Joe Pass)  with a
Digitech 2 second delay, Vortex, Rat, JamMan, and sometimes a volume or
wah. I gig at rock clubs, doing short improv sets at an open mike or
opening for noisy rock bands. Influences are the usual: Fripp, Frisell,
Sharrock, but since I haven't played in improv/noise/avant-whatever
settings, I also do a lot of songs where I play melody and solos over a
loop,
just cool rock and jazz tunes that work over a short vamp: Coltrane's
"India," "Louie Louie," Sharrock's "The End of the Rainbow," lots of 70s
Miles
Davis, "Cissy Strut," McCoy Tyner's "Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit," "A Horse
with
No Name," some Santana, some Prince/0(+>, etc.
Currently, I'm digging DJ Spooky and David Shea, and a lot of my improv
involves sampling a sound or lick with the Digitech, then tweaking the
delay
time knob to use it as a crude theremin and building loops on the JamMan
out of the mutated original sound. It seems like that's similar to some of
the
sample manipulations DJs do, and it's cool to do it in semi-real time to
my
own playing.
Anyway, I want to expand the memory on my Jamster, so maybe some of
you could e-mail me the best sources for the chips I need.
Thanks a lot. I look foward to hearing more from this list.
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu