Footpedals page: Es good, jah

Hey all --

I took a glance at Kim's recent footpedals page for the Echoplex, and
would highly recommend any EDP users to investigate it.  It seems like I'm
always learning about certain applications that the thing is set up to do
that I wasn't even aware of (particularly in terms of how the thing can
interface with outside sounds, both via MIDI and otherwise), probably
owing to the highly obtuse nature of the infamous owner's manual.  The
pedals page covers a lot of options and functions that hardly (if ever)
seem to be mentioned.

Anyway, even if you're not too into footpedals (as I am not), do check it
out when you get the chance.

--Andre