Re: oberheim echoplex used with midi foot switch

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Kim Flint wrote:

> Check out the Echoplex footpedal tutorial on the web site. It has a bunch
> of stuff on midi pedals. Plus, it's a great read!
> http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echopedals.html

Very true. However the one thing I found this lacking was the final
solution: a listing of make and model numbers of pedakls that *do* work
and how to hook 'em up. The recent post on the pedal that send note info
rather than cc messages is a great addition to this. Anyone else? Has
anyone *used* the ARt X11/12/15 stuff? ADA stuff? Does it *work* or come
close or fail?

This info added to the FAQ would be incredibly helpful I would imagine.

--------
Help Wanted Productions - Bringing you the best in organic electronic and
sweaty rock music since we started.  Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion

Available next month: "The Feedback Machine" a new studio album
from the Music for Isolation Tanks live lineup. Only $6.00 postpaid!