Re: If ya liked them records....

neato says:
here's a copy of a posting i made to the ambient list a couple of weeks
ago...

piled up all my 96 "ambient" releases and these emerged:

-howie b-music for babies...this one got played more than anything else
throughout the year and is still a late night fave...file next to skylab#1
-hia/biosphere-polar sequences...it sounds like when you're a kid and the
snow is falling in the streetlight glow...let it snow let it snow let it
snow
-sacred system-chapter one book of entrance...of the many laswell related,
this assortment of dub rocked nicely as a whole
-tetsu inoue-world receiver...for interlink alone...which i heard on
divination- distill first actually, but...
-djamel ben yelles-1002 nights...perhaps bordering on saccharin, but still
pleasantly endearing...melodious plus

honorable mention:
on any given day terry riley's-lisbon concert- could have been in
there...not the most classic of rileys many beautiful works, but an artist
so important it would be remiss not to mention him

cheers

p.s.-stanton makes looping devices...i've seen rack mount and small pedal
types...they're for dj's, but ...anybody have any info

                                     all my mistakes were once acts of
genius
                                                       neato@pipeline com