RE: If ya liked them records....

 mp@harold-scholz.de wrote:
>yes, please do, but I think the page for "essential loop recordings"
>should
>only contain recordings which actually use loops or loopy repetitions. For
>all the other stuff,

neato says:
of course i know what you mean, but...in these days between drum loops,
bass loops sampled vocal loops, etc etc, you'd probably find it harder to
find something not using loops! practically all
techno-industrial-ambient-dance-acid jazz is based on them in some form or
another...
cheers

                                     all my mistakes were once acts of
genius