re:Greg's help

I too want to thank Greg.  Last week I contacted him via Email to get a
manual for my Jamman.  I received it yesterday!  How refreshing it is to
get such prompt response.

I could contrast this with my 3 months of communications with another
looper vendor that promised to send me some parts/documents, but I won't
:-)

Were it not for the help and encouragement from Kim and Matthias I might
have given up on my other looper by now (so frustrating seemed the
problems, and the void of customer support from the maufacturer).  Well,
it is hard to ignore the powerful features it has.

regards,

bret