Re: re:Greg's help

Hi gang,

Just getting back from Europe and finding a huge number of postings in the
last
week and change. Mostly very cool goings on. But I'd like to specifically
comment on Mr. Hogan. He is one of the great natural resources available to
Lexicon. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and a complete professional. I
suspect
that his additions to this list are his own doings, and not as a result of
"policy" at Lexicon. After all (at least last I heard) Lexicon doesn't
have a
policy regarding the internet. Or, more pointedly, has a policy of denial
that
it is a useful and practical tool.

On a personal note: Hi Greg. Hope yer well. Maybe someday I'll get out to
the
new office...

Jon Durant