RE: Vortex link

>John Ott sez,
>
>> There is a Vortex page at:
>> http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Lexicon/Vortex-spec.html
>
>whoa! just checked out this site - it's full of goodies, and we should set
>up several links to it!
>why not make use of all of those valuable infos available on the net! Kim?

The jamman page on Looper's Delight (which is just waiting for a patron
saint, by the way), has a link there. If we had a vortex page, I would have
put in the harmony central link there too. Not being a vortex user, my
motivation for using my miniscule amount of free time to create such a page
has been low. I'm certain, however, that one of the myriad of vortex
enthusiasts here will soon take a break from morphing bleen into fractal
just long enough to dish out something for us.....right?

>There are pages dedicated to the Boomerang, the Jamman, and lots of other
>interesting boxes, including even some info about the Echoplex ...
>
>http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Oberheim/Echoplex-01.html

yeah that's the one with the error about how memory upgrades cause thermal
problems, which I've had to explain a few hundred times!

kim