Mutator

Yow! I just checked out the Mutator home page, and it seems like an
insane piece of gear, like a Lovetone Meatball and a Vortex combined!
I have extremely little knowledge of analog synthesis, despite owning &
loving a Roland GR-300, so I don't really comprehend all that this thang
can
do. Any suggestions for books or web sites to teach me the difference
between a VCO and a VCA without hurting my tiny brain?
How about ways for a poor Ohioan to get his hands on the crazy effects
units the Brits seem to be pumping out?
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu