Re: alternate footpedals for JamMonster?

I am interested in making one box which has all the switches for my looping
setup (2 EDP's & 2 JamMan's).  I am envisioning reproducing the EDP
footswitch (w/ an A/B box to switch between the two EDP's) and having 4
switches for each JamMan (to utilize all the footswitching capability).  My
question is:  What types of switches do each of the units use?  Are they
all momentary switches?  normally open or normally closed?

- chris