Fingerpaint Live

Dear Loopers,

The ambient/space music project, Fingerpaint, will be performing live on
Thursday March 20th at 9pm at Planet X in College Park Maryland. Chill out
and sip some coffee as we weave our sonic threads.......

Then on Saturday March 22nd, Fingerpaint will be perfroming in the
Mid-Atlantic Loop Show at the LionFish Coffeehouse in Philadelphia Pa. For
more info on this event check out:
http://atomsun.harvard.edu/broadside/loopshow.html

For sound files and more information on Fingerpaint visit our site at:

www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html

GO there frequently.......

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **