wake up!

Hey, all you loopers have been deathly silent the past few of days! I hope
it's because you're all off looping some great music rather than working
yourselves into the ground like I am. Some folks are apparently going into
withdrawals without their daily looper's delight fix, so lets get some
interesting converstations sparked up! Maybe we can start a Fripp flame war
again or something? That sure was entertaining, at least to me....

I don't have a whole lot to say myself, inasmuch as I've been buried in
three major projects all hitting big milestones this month. For all you
folks who have written me lately with various questions or comments, I
apologize for the total lack of response on my part. I'll get to it, I
promise!

Let's see, one of the owners of Boomerang has recently joined the list, so
I'd like to extend a welcome to Mike Nelson. He's lurked so far, but I've
now officially outed him so y'all may freely deluge the list with Boomerang
questions. They even have a web page up, which I've promised to
appropriately link from the Looper's Delight page when I find some time.
The URL is:  http://www.netbutler.com/boomerang.

An echoplex user and recording artist from Uganda recently contacted me for
some plex help. He claims to be the only Echoplex user in Africa, which may
be true, as sad as that is. We'll call it a promising beginning. I'll get
him to join the list as soon as I can, so we can all hear how he loops his
Kalimbas and African flutes. He sounds really interesting to me, I'm
looking forward to talking with him some more.

Oh yeah, if any of you think you might make a good echoplex beta tester, I
might be interested in hearing from you....

kim