New on list

Hi all,

My name is Robert van der Kamp, I'm from Holland and
I just suscribed on the list. I *never* did any looping,
but I promise you this will change. :)

I'm about to buy me an Echoplex (seems like the best choice?),
and I was wondering if there any tricky details to keep in
mind when buying a (used) model. Will I always be able to do
software updates (which is great, btw), or do I need some modern
model? (Don't even know if there *are* any different models).

Thanks,

Robert