Mixer suggestion

I plan to use some unreplaceable pedals in the straight guitar loop and
run the VG-8
outputs into a Vortex and stereo mic pre (any suggestions?) to feed a
p.a.

<
I use a Mackie 1202VLZ, love it.
My guitar signal goes to an Digitech RP-6
and I use it's cabinet simulator
to send a stereo signal to the Mackie.
My JamMan is on the Aux 1 out/return loop.
Then I use the Aux 2 out to feed a Fender amp.
Tape out and in go to my hard disk recording system
(Mac with Deck II)  Then the main outs got to the PA amplifier
It also has a headphone and control room send with
a fader.  The aux returns have faders also.
I also bring in two keyboards and microphones to the Mackie.
(It has four XLR inputs with preamps for  the first four
channels (mono) also each channel has line level
1/4 jack inputs, The last four channels are stereo line/level
(no preamps) 1/4 inch inputs)  The Mackie was recommended to me by
a trumpet player friend who likes the preamps.
They are sweet but I like the Mackie for its flexibility.
I can control how much of each channel I send to the
JamMan with the aux 1 send faders on each channel.
Each channel also has three band eq.  It's rack mountable
if you need that.  I'm using mine in a home studio
so It's on a desk next to Mac.
You can get one for about 310-350 bucks if you check
around.   I love this mixer.

good luck
john

John Ott