Re: Boomerang: sample time vs. sample rate

take cover, the boomerang vs the echoplex war has begun :-)

i have tried both, and will be going with the 'plex, for two reasons:

1. MIDI sync capability
2. Audio quality

look out whenever we get our live show together! hopefully wherever we tour
we can count on all of you loopers to come out and do shows with us...we
would love to see and hear you all, and will of course have laptops on the
road with us, so i will keep the list informed of our tour dates well in
advance so we can plan some shows!
bobby devito/lvx nova
http://www.sar.usf.edu/~devito