an exciting new look for Looper's Delight

The Looper's Delight site has a brand new look! Courtesy of Pat Kirtley,
who has done a wonderful job of redesigning our home page. Much better than
the boring design I had. The logo that Tom Attix did for us looks great
against the new background! Thanks a lot Pat!

And of course, Michael Peters has diligently sent me several new profile
pages over the past month or so, which have languished in my to-do
directory. I've finally put the latest one up on the page, so you may all
peruse each other at will.  For those of you not yet profiled on loopers
delight, send your specs and measurements to Michael Peters
<100041.247@CompuServe.COM>, so he can add you in there. Be sure to check
the profiles page to learn which info-shards to provide. And once again,
thanks Michael for the great work.

For those of you new folks who might not know, Looper's Delight is really a
collective effort. Lots of people have made contributions to help make it a
great site. Any and all help is always welcomed!

Right now I'm feeling totally guilty for not creating a huge tribute page
to acknowledge everyone who's pitched in. All of your help is very much
appreciated, because this whole thing would really suck if I was the only
one doing the work! A credits page is high on the priority list, so you all
can get your names in blinking web graphics....

thanks,

kim